VCT Floor Cleaning
VCT Floor Cleaning In Apex, Benson, Burlington, Bahama, Cary, Chapel Hill, Clayton, Creedmore, Durham, Fayetteville, Fuquay, Garner, Greensboro, Greenville, Holly Springs, Hillsborough, Knightdale, Moncure, Morrisville, Mebane, New Hill, Pittsboro, Raleigh, Rocky Mount, Greenville, Rtp, Sanford, Southern Pines, Wendell, Wilson, Youngsville, Zebulon, NC.
VCT or Vinyl Composition Tile – is one of the most common types of floor covering that is widely used in schools, hospitals and commercial centers. However it requires proper and regular maintenance so that it last for a long period of time. Apart from regular maintenance, the initial care is quite essential for VCT tiles. But as a caution VCT flooring should not be used for the first three days after installation.
We specialize in floor cleaning for Vinyl Composition Tile, more commonly called VCT. Since VCT floors take a lot of abuse, especially in high traffic areas. It’s important to have a regular routine cleaning schedule to help curve excessive wear and tear.
Proper floor care and cleaning requires sticking to a certain process and schedule. BEB Flooring specialize in VCT floor cleaning whether in a place of business or a home. Our knowledge and know how can help you avoid undesirable results and keep your floor covering looking shiny and new. A shiney looking floor will always impress your visitors and patrons.
We Offer Multiple VCT Cleaning Methods – Steps (Over Simplified):
1. Clean, Buff & Shine – This method includes a thorough cleaning of the floor that starts with dry soil removal. That is followed by wet mopping with extra attention given to the edges and corners. Then the floor is buffed with a high speed burnishing machine to bring out a high-gloss shine. Regularly performing this service will extend the strip & refinish time cycle.
2. Scrub & Recoat – This method includes power scrubbing the floor with a rotary scrubbing machine using a heavy duty detergent. Next the floor is rinsed and dried. Then the floor is dust mopped and the application of one or two coats of high solids floor finish to give you a brilliant shine.
3. Strip & Wax/Refinish – This procedure is the major refinishing procedure that removes all finish from the tile. This allows the finish coats to be built back up. This method also removes imperfections in the finish and provides a high gloss shine with the appropriate amount of finish reapplied.
We are Knowledgeable and Experienced About VCT Floor Cleaning Process
- Advanced Technology & Equipment
- Flexible Schedules
- Over 20 Years Of Local Experience
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Benefits Of VCT Floor Cleaning
- Our process removes the dirt, grime, oil and bacteria
- Restores your floors to a clean appearance
- We use EPA and environmentally friendly solutions
- Monthly Maintenance Programs
- Highly Trained Experts
- Customer Satisfaction
Let BEB Flooring team of floor cleaning experts maintenance your VCT flooring.
Get A Free VCT Floor Cleaning Quote – Call Or Send Us A Message Now. Get in touch by Calling 919.601.8828 or send a message via our secure contact form below. You can also send inquiries to BEBFlooring@gmail.com for a quick reply.
No Obligation Quotes!